Friday, March 21, 2008

Let's Get Creative




Here are 3 onesies I made yesterday for Hosea, my newest baby model. Him and his parents are all the way in Scotland right now, so let's hope the onesies travel safely. :) These are all good examples of some designs you can do if you don't know the baby's name yet. "Mango" is Hosea's nickname. I'm kind of partial to the fruit nicknames, because in high school mine was "Papaya". Those were the days.... :)

Important: By default, the text and graphic are the same color, if you'd like them to be different colors, like the "rockstar" one above, just indicate that in the comments box during the ordering process.)

3 comments:

Jenevieve said...

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't ait. He will wear them every day.

Jenevieve said...

Um, apparently so excited I can't actually spell "wait".

Anonymous said...

I wish I had that rockstar onsie when my nephews were that size : ) Adorable!!